Advertising Plan within the Industry
Series of advertisements in main trade media such as: China Flower and Gardening News, China Flowers & Horticulture, China Green Times Flowers & Gardening, Zhong Guo Hua Hui Pen Jing, China Garden, Lianhui Technology, www.lvhua.com, China Landscape Architecture, Landscape Design Magazine, Landscape Magazine, Garden Magazine, International New Landscape Magazine, Better Homes & Gardens, 1。dusou, Flower Magazine, hdssw.com, huadian360, huanqiubbs, etc.
Series of Advertisement in Floracultural International Magazine (USA), GreenBusiness International, Greenhouse Grower (USA), Flowers & Magazine (USA), Garden World Media, Expo Promo (Hong Kong), Exporu (Russia), GARDEN International (Holland). Flormarket (Spain), Landscape Design My Garden (Japan), Floriculture today (India), Infotrade (Taiwan), etc. Set up an official exhibition website of www.ipgexpo.com, making linkage with famous trade websites home and abroad.
Working Closely with Foreign Governments and Organizations
- Keeping contact with quite a few governments and organizations through all the channels, cooperating with:
- Flower Council of Holland, Ministry of Agriculture, Nature Management and Fisheries, Federal Ministry of Consumer Protection, AIPH,
- Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection (Germany), Food and Agriculture, INDEGA (German Products for Horticulture), Central Horticultural Association (ZVG), Rhineland Regional Horticultural Association, Wesphalia-Lippe Regional Horticultural Association, German Florists` Association (FDF), Association of the German Flower Wholesale and Import Trade, German Garden Center Association, Federation of German Tree Nurseries, Association of German Greenhouse Producers,
- Fiera Milano, Italian Trade Commission (I. C. E.),
- USDA (Agricultural Trade Office), Oregon Association of Nursery, Oregon Department of Agriculture, Southern United States Trade Association, Western United States Trade Association,
- Canadian Nursery Association
- Commercial Horticultural Association (CHA)/ UK
- Polish Nurserymen Assoication,
- Instituto Espanol de Comercio Exterior (ICEX), I.V.E.X,
- Association of Societies for Growing Australian Plants, The Australian Bulb Association, Flower Export Council of Australia,
- New Zealand Flower Exporters Association,
- Jetro, Agriculture, Forestry ad Fisheries Department City of Niigata, Japan, Industrial and Economic Bureau City of Niigata,
- Korea Agricultural Material Ind. Association,
- Consulate General of Belgium Economic Representation of Flanders, VLAM (Flanders’ Agricultural Marketing Board, The Belgian Nurserymen and Grower`s Federation
- Degteam (Danish Association of Horticulutral Producers), Floradania
- EXPOFLORES, CORPEI,
- Taiwan Floriculture Exports Association, Taiwan Floriculture Development Association, etc.
There are quite a large number of people during the fair, most of them are professionals. I have added more than 1300 new contact in Wechat without any further promotion or advertisement, and was able to communicate with my clients at the scene and afterwards. My orders have increased significantly, and the sales radius has expanded from the Yangtze River delta to 4000 km. The product and production process have been adjusted and the workload of 2017 is expected to be three times greater than that of 2016.
—— Wang Chengzhang of Xinchang Meicheng Gardening
We have participated an effective show. Professional visitors come a lot, and we have made good communication with them. This is a nice opportunity for us to get deeper to this market. Our potential clients are followed up afterwards and we are very looking forward to the next show.
—— Ma Yujue, GM of Shanghai Zuoan Xin hui Electronic Technology Co.Ltd.
This is our first time being one part of the show and we have met and received many clients and new orders. It is also a great chance to discuss with international clients. We are satisfied with the quantity and quality for the visitors and will attend the show next time and will participate the manufacturing site visiting.
—— Xian Xinglun, GM of Guangzhou IGROWLITE Agriculture Technology Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Expo was a great experience and very eye opening for us as we realized the dynamics of the China market are very diverse...for example Beijing tastes and preferences differ from those of Shanghai etc among other things. Have the expo in different parts of China is therefore a very good idea and very beneficial for all stake holders in the flower industry as the Chinese market is relatively new for most of us. We would like to express our gratitude for facilitating the IPM Expo and also congratulate you on a job well done, fast facilitation and great coordination
—— June Claire Mugambi of Red Land Roses